- Rosalise, Colorado: “My husband and I had a great time with Lacy! We were both pretty nervous about the whole picture thing because we both hate having pics taken of us. Lacy made everything super comfortable and easy. She even put up with our silliness. She was easy to get a hold of to make an appointment, to listen to any concerns I had, etc. Our pics with her looked great! They were unique, fun, exactly what we wanted. They look better than my wedding ones did *it was a destination wedding in Nevada*. To say the least, we will defiantly be using her again and recommend her to everyone (:”
- Forevermore Media via Twitter: “Just wanted to say how great it is to work with quality photographers when filming. I recommend @lacylange.
- Katrina, Utah: “Lacy Lange Photography where do I even begin?? When my husband proposed to me I was so ecstatic to finally be married to my best friend. I immediately started planning our wedding by searching the web for endless hours, and making several trips out to Salt Lake to various stores and wedding expos. After my many hours on the web I decided that the photography proportion of the wedding would be a big chunk out of my budget. I felt that it would be more important to me than anything else for many reasons. One being I would be able to look back on my wedding day through photos, and one day be able to show my kids what that day was like for us. I also believed that we needed a good photographer that would be able to capture all aspects of the wedding such as our emotions, the décor, and family. Anybody can snap pictures, but it takes a good photographer to capture the best pictures. So after deciding this, the hunt began.
I had been to the wedding expos and decided I wanted to scope out some of the photographers that I had liked there. I searched so many blogs that I would be ashamed to even tell you how many blogs and websites I went through. For the heck of it I started looking at our local photographers and that’s when I stumbled onto Lacy’s page. I was so excited to find a local photographer that did weddings and I after hours of looking through her photographs I decided she was the one!
I am so HAPPY we decided to go with Lacy Lange Photography. Lacy is amazing not only as a photographer, but as a person as well. She made us feel so comfortable and was constantly making us laugh, which I loved because it showed in our pictures and really brought out our personalities. She also stuck by me through rain, wind, and snow for my bridals and the pictures turned out beautifully! When the wedding day came I knew my pictures were going to be amazing! I cannot thank Lacy enough every time I look at our pictures it still brings tears to my eyes. She captured everything perfectly I would recommend Lacy to anyone in a heartbeat! “
- Katy, Utah: “We love Lacy Lange Photography! Lacy took our family pictures in October, 2011. We went to a beautiful location and had a great time. Lacy is so fun to work with…we laughed and joked the whole time! She is also very creative and knows her stuff. She took her time with us – we never felt rushed. She took tons of pictures, lots of different poses. It was great. Our family pictures turned out fantastic! We loved them and had such a hard time choosing which ones to use. Then, I had Lacy print several for me – all sizes. They turned out beautiful. Lacy is so fun to work with but she is also very professional, organized, and on the ball. She was easy to get ahold of and always got right back with me. It was an overall great experience with wonderful pictures that will last a lifetime!”
- Tarra, Utah: “My experience with Lacy was AMAZING!! she is soo friendly and nice and considerate, I cannot even tell you! I was calling all kinds of photographers to find one that would dare take my family photo.. there was 23 of us and 10 of them were little kids. Everybody I called said no way and recommended Lacy. On top of having a ton of people to photograph my family also wanted it all done within a certain price. Lacy’ s price was reasonable and my family all said it’s too much and she worked everything out so that we all agreed on price and we got them taken. She is AWESOME with children and really really good at helping you get into the right position to make the pose work. When we did our pictures it was freezing outside and my kids were crying and she managed to capture them with smiles. When they were finished she worked her butt off to finish them before December so that we had them for Christmas cards, that meant working all through Thanksgiving! She is 100% in it for her clients and does everything possible to make your experience amazing! My family and I personally could not have asked for a better experience!!! Thank you Lacy!”
- Kassi, Utah: “Over the past year I have had the privlege of having Lacy photographing my wedding and family photos. Not only is she amazing, fun, and easy to work with, but she takes amazing photos. She captured every step of my wedding, able to relive it each time I look through the photos. She listened to everything I said I wanted photos of and did better! Then I absolutely LOVE our family photos she took. The location was gorgeous and the pictures were amazing!”
- Layci, Utah: “When we got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted to take our pictures. I always have loved Lacy’s pictures and she does an amazing job. She is the sweetest person and she will go out of her way to make sure she gets the best pictures for you. She has a great eye for how pictures will look. She was so fun working with on our engagements. She will say or do anything to make you smile. My bridals turned out beautiful. I love cars and she had patience with me as I wanted to use different cars in the pictures. I never looked at myself as beautiful untill I had seen those. The wedding days she makes you feel calm in all of the rush and stress. She was right there to help me get dressed and even help with some last minute setting up. She was awesome getting all the family pictures done and making sure we had them all. She was always in the background taking pictures and out of the way. I’m so glad I had Lacy do them she is truly an amazing person and photographer and I’m glad I can call her my friend.”
- Desiree’, Utah: “When looking for a photographer for my wedding I had already had Lacy in mind after looking through pictures of her recent weddings. I love how she captures moments at different angles that I had never seen another photographer really capture. She has a great style that really drew me to her. So when I booked her I was super excited! I did a Bridal/Prewedding shoot that turned out amazing. I knew my pictures would be good but when I got those first sneak peeks at my bridal shoot I was sooo impressed! Not only had I not seen some of the pictures she took of us (style). I felt she created new ideas specifically for us. The wedding turned out beautiful as I had hoped after planning for months and I feel she captured that day so well! They are pictures I will always be so proud to show off for years and years to come. I am so happy we went with the decision to have her capture this most important day in our lives!
Thanks Lacy! You have a gift for capturing very special moments in life. “
Have you had a session you want to have featured? E-mail: email@example.com